Akatosh

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Akatosh

Perfect World Level 3 Faction - Server - Heavens Tear

2 posters

It's Sekhhmet!

Sekhhmet
    Sekhhmet

It's Sekhhmet! Empty It's Sekhhmet!

Post  Sekhhmet Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:35 pm

Well, hello! Yup, it's me! AKA DoctorWoo (Cleric). Aka Scatha_Olwen (tank Seeker to be).

Let's see... I'm a pices. Like long walks on the beach and coney island hot dogs. I'm emotionally available and not afraid of commitment...

Oops! Wrong site... okay, let's try this again...

My Sin is my main, at the time of this post she's lvl 36. Always happy to help when I'm on so just pm me of you need a hand with something. Trying to level her blacksmith, tailor and jewelcraft for the faction, so if you have extra pats (LIKE ROUGH FUR) that you don't want/need, I'll buy them off if you. Very Happy

I've been on other mmorpgs and in other guilds/factions and I have to say, Akatosh is filled with some great people. I'm happy - thankful, really, that DDLloyd managed to whisper me that one night in the Broke Bluffs - even more grateful that I finally managed to learn how to use the whisper function to respond! LOL

Just a little RL FYI: all of my characters are female but I am male. I have found that this little tidbit is either cool with some or a point of confusion, so I thought I'd just try to get it out in the open up front. Any questions? I am wide open - ask away.

At any rate - see you in game!
    Anthean
    Anthean

It's Sekhhmet! Empty Re: It's Sekhhmet!

Post  Anthean Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:12 pm

Sekhhmet wrote:Well, hello! Yup, it's me! AKA DoctorWoo (Cleric). Aka Scatha_Olwen (tank Seeker to be).

Let's see... I'm a pices. Like long walks on the beach and coney island hot dogs. I'm emotionally available and not afraid of commitment...

Oops! Wrong site... okay, let's try this again...

My Sin is my main, at the time of this post she's lvl 36. Always happy to help when I'm on so just pm me of you need a hand with something. Trying to level her blacksmith, tailor and jewelcraft for the faction, so if you have extra pats (LIKE ROUGH FUR) that you don't want/need, I'll buy them off if you. Very Happy

I've been on other mmorpgs and in other guilds/factions and I have to say, Akatosh is filled with some great people. I'm happy - thankful, really, that DDLloyd managed to whisper me that one night in the Broke Bluffs - even more grateful that I finally managed to learn how to use the whisper function to respond! LOL

Just a little RL FYI: all of my characters are female but I am male. I have found that this little tidbit is either cool with some or a point of confusion, so I thought I'd just try to get it out in the open up front. Any questions? I am wide open - ask away.

At any rate - see you in game!
    lol the first part made me lol.

Hey Doc! Glad you made it to the forums.
    I'm working on my tailor and blacksmith at the moment, but if I see any mats for craftman I'll send it over your way? What kinda mats do you need?
    Sekhhmet
    Sekhhmet

Post  Sekhhmet Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:17 pm

Heh - good to see you face-to-face, too!

Right now I am concentrating on crafting bronze bars - A LOT. Unfortunately they take 3 rough furs a pop so... always, always looking for them if anyone has any to spare.

But I know I am not the only craftsman here so please only send some if you don't need them yourself. Very Happy

OH!! And herb-wise, I am trying to make life and chaos powders for the faction, so any Nectar, Gold Herb and Salvia root you come across would be GREATLY appreciated.

And, as always I'll pay market prices (or just above) for factionmates!
    Sekhhmet
    Sekhhmet

Post  Sekhhmet Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:17 pm

oh! Forgot to add something... not that it really matters, but if any of you played the Outspark game Fiesta, I was a Community Leader on the boards there for a while.

Any Fiesta-ers here? CLSerric ring a bell? No?

Bueller... Bueller.... Bueller...
    Anthean
    Anthean

Post  Anthean Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:57 am

Sekhhmet wrote:Heh - good to see you face-to-face, too!

Right now I am concentrating on crafting bronze bars - A LOT. Unfortunately they take 3 rough furs a pop so... always, always looking for them if anyone has any to spare.

But I know I am not the only craftsman here so please only send some if you don't need them yourself. Very Happy

OH!! And herb-wise, I am trying to make life and chaos powders for the faction, so any Nectar, Gold Herb and Salvia root you come across would be GREATLY appreciated.

And, as always I'll pay market prices (or just above) for factionmates!
    Yeah I need to craft bronze bars too for blacksmith. 3 rough furs a bar isn't really all that bad o_o

Alright, well at the moment I'm trying to focus on my blacksmith so I can send whatever craftman mats I can get. Ooh alright, will do doc.
    Sekhhmet
    Sekhhmet

Post  Sekhhmet Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:13 am

Ya - no worries. I realized you asked about craftsman mats and I jabbed about BS mats. Tired... der duh der...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:21 pm