Akatosh

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Akatosh

Perfect World Level 3 Faction - Server - Heavens Tear

2 posters

Hello Everyone!!!

Rex
    Rex

Hello Everyone!!! Empty Hello Everyone!!!

Post  Rex Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:19 pm

Hi everyone Just call me Rex. I'm from India... A third year in college. hate the college coz it's so stressful So PWI is one hell of a stress buster ;D. Btw this is my character so do treat me well!!! And Oh yeah abt me... Nothing much just ur everyday regular guy who is average in everything he does and Is an Otaku 110% lol.
    Real name- Devashis
    Age- 21
    Facebook ID (If interested to make friends)- Devashis Subba(devashissubba77@gmail.com)
    Adios!!!
    GyuHae
    GyuHae

Hello Everyone!!! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!!!

Post  GyuHae Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:00 pm

India? How is it there? I lived in china for a while, had a wealthy Indian friend who was studying to be a doctor! What's your major? hmm? LOL average yet 110% otaku, thats not average lol and your a college student! third year and only 21 is an achievement!!! C:
    Very nice to meet you, our timezones are different but hope to get to talk with you in game.
    Rex
    Rex

Post  Rex Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:34 pm

hi There GyuHae, Thanks and Nice to meet ya too *hugzzzz*...India's fine I guess -.- lol...I'm pursuing B.E. Mechanical. So U've been to China huh... How was it there??? And now how is Colorado?? And yup Very Happy An average Guy lol...And don't worry We will have a hell of chat in the games ;D

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:08 am