Akatosh

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Akatosh

Perfect World Level 3 Faction - Server - Heavens Tear

3 posters

Ant

Anthean
    Anthean

Ant                                   Empty Ant

Post  Anthean Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:54 pm

Hi, I'm Ant. Actually, when I introduce myself as Anthean/Anthaen people automatically think my name's Anthony so it feels a bit odd. My real name's Joon. Nice to meet you Akatosh. I joined about a week ago so I'm pretty new. (:
    I haven't really gotten into Perfect World for some reason, but I'm a pretty big MMORPG player. I used to play Ragnarok Online for 7 years and Grand Fantasia for a few months, which in my opinion was an awesome game. I've tried a few other MMORPGs of course, but none of them were any fun. :[
    So here I am trying out Perfect World, trying to make new friends.
    Tea♥
    Tea♥

Ant                                   Empty Re: Ant

Post  Tea♥ Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:57 pm

Hi + nice to meet you ^__^

I'm glad you're liking PWI so much and your defiently not new to the MMO scene xD
    I've never played RO I always wanted to, the pixels looked so cute :3
    I came from playing WoW/raiding pretty intensively and got really tired of the overly rude and obnoxious community there (-__-)

Perfect World has a much warmer community, and even though there is still a bit of elitist attitude in-game, people here are more likely to help you out then be jerks ^-^

Welcome to Akatosh, I probably joined up around the same time you did :3
    Feel free to chat with me or ask any questions about the game. I haven't played as long as some of the other members here, but I know a little bit if you need any help ☺

Anthean
    Anthean

Post  Anthean Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Tea♥ wrote:Hi + nice to meet you ^__^

I'm glad you're liking PWI so much and your defiently not new to the MMO scene xD
    I've never played RO I always wanted to, the pixels looked so cute :3
    I came from playing WoW/raiding pretty intensively and got really tired of the overly rude and obnoxious community there (-__-)

Perfect World has a much warmer community, and even though there is still a bit of elitist attitude in-game, people here are more likely to help you out then be jerks ^-^

Welcome to Akatosh, I probably joined up around the same time you did :3
    Feel free to chat with me or ask any questions about the game. I haven't played as long as some of the other members here, but I know a little bit if you need any help ☺

Well.. RO is pretty much like WoW except there are no raids and stuff, close enough there's something called War of Emperium where you take over castles. But yeah, I prefer RO over MS. The 2-D graphics aren't as cutesy as MS and the playstyle is a lot better. But to wrap this paragraph up, all you do on RO is level like hell and get ready to PVP.

Yeah, I can understand the obnoxious gaming community. There's at least a group of trolls/11yearolds on every game it seems. D:
    But I heard WoW is worse..

Oh yeah I can tell for sure. All the users are really friendly so far. Everyone's buffing each other, shit if I had a cleric I'd buff everyone I run into too lol

How long have you been playing PW? I've been playing for less than a month haha
    Sekhhmet
    Sekhhmet

Post  Sekhhmet Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:14 pm

Welcome aboard. Smile

I played WOW for a while too... was in a guild that tended to ignore the player and focus on endgame. It got tedious and I ended up losing interest in the game entirely.

After a few conversations with several members in Akatosh, although FB runs, etc. are a fun way to spend a night with friends, they are never a mandatory requirement of the faction. A kind of a 'help when you can and we'll run you when we can' attitude that is a relief for people like me that just want to play the game to enjoy it, not turn it into some sort of chore.

At any rate, again - welcome... see you in game!
    Anthean
    Anthean

Post  Anthean Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:55 am

Sekhhmet wrote:Welcome aboard. Smile

I played WOW for a while too... was in a guild that tended to ignore the player and focus on endgame. It got tedious and I ended up losing interest in the game entirely.

After a few conversations with several members in Akatosh, although FB runs, etc. are a fun way to spend a night with friends, they are never a mandatory requirement of the faction. A kind of a 'help when you can and we'll run you when we can' attitude that is a relief for people like me that just want to play the game to enjoy it, not turn it into some sort of chore.

At any rate, again - welcome... see you in game!
    Seriously? That's so gay I leave guilds/factions/clans like that and look for a new one. :[

I think I should really start leveling to spend time with the faction a bit more because I noticed that the faction's starting to become really active and lively. I plan to help whoever I can when I'm at a higher level.

Alright doc. Of course

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:57 am