Akatosh

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Akatosh

Perfect World Level 3 Faction - Server - Heavens Tear

2 posters

**Kitty Cat**

Cat
    Cat

**Kitty Cat** Empty **Kitty Cat**

Post  Cat Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Hey Guys!

My name is Catie, but I go by Cat. I'm 25 years old, and a crazy animal lady! I own about 40 pets... cats, dogs, snakes, gekkos, a turtle, poison dart frogs from south america, a toad, and a west african gray bird.... and i think thats it....

I got married in RL on August 3rd, and my hubby is amazing. He hates MMORPGs though, so he will never play...

I love the Philadelphia Flyers (Ice Hockey)...

I graduated from college in December 2010 with a BA in psychology and a BA in sociology. Now I work for the Colorado AIDS Project, a statewide organization that provides education & free testing throughout the state, and financial assistance services to those diagnosed with HIV/AIDS. My job is stressful, and makes me travel a lot... A LOT...

So yeah, the game is my escape from the real world... lmao

Any questions just ask! Need help? I'm trying to level my cleric fast so I can be the faction cleric bitch... lol... So just let me know!

Have a great day! I love you
    Tea♥
    Tea♥

**Kitty Cat** Empty Re: **Kitty Cat**

Post  Tea♥ Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Haiii cat! ♥

And omg! You own so many awesome pets, west african grays are so adorable. I'd be so freaked about teaching it to say the wrong things lol xD

You're work sounds crazy, but your in a community that has the right approach. Kudos to you on that one ^__^
    That'd be tough to deal with some days, the travel alone would have me /facedesk

Glad the game is there for you to relax and us to chat with ^__^
    See you in game!

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:18 am