Akatosh

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Akatosh

Perfect World Level 3 Faction - Server - Heavens Tear

3 posters

Akatosh Has A bank now ;D

Rex
    Rex

Akatosh Has A bank now ;D Empty Akatosh Has A bank now ;D

Post  Rex Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Well the title says it all... Akatosh has a Bank now. So if U Want to save some items or lend it to someone just store it in the bank ;D
    Sekhhmet
    Sekhhmet

Akatosh Has A bank now ;D Empty Re: Akatosh Has A bank now ;D

Post  Sekhhmet Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:27 pm

I'm thinking we should post some bank rules. Just so there's no questions or confusion. Also, an updated inventory list so ppl know what we have and what we need.

Just a suggestion. :p
    Keru
    Keru

Post  Keru Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:31 pm

I have a bank from my previous guild. Im going to bring it to akatosh. Sometime when I'm not eagerly hunting for stuff to kill like fb19's/29s/and 39/s lol.

One thing that in my last guild i required, as that in order to recieve you must give something in return. doesnt necessarily have to be anything big. anything you can spare from dq mats/gear/molds ect. the banks i have have a full safe stone and have a large amount of goods in them.

Just like in real life there is no point to having a bank if all your going to do is take and not deposit. you may as well keep the cash. Same thing for a guild bank. whats the point if we save it all up then give it all away and no one contributes. thats just how it was in my guild. (ive given up on being a guild leader because of my schedule difference and it made it hard to run) but all of you are excellent and im sure this wont be a problem

when i bring the banks over i shall make a post with an inventory. and i will keep it up to date the best i can. as to how we distribue/lend stuff i will leave up to cat and lloyd. any questions mail me in game as to im more likely to get it sooner that way

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:56 pm