Akatosh

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Akatosh

Perfect World Level 3 Faction - Server - Heavens Tear

3 posters

Keruzune Here!

Keru
    Keru

Keruzune Here! Empty Keruzune Here!

Post  Keru Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:40 am

Hai everyone,

Most of you know me in the game as Keruzune, you can just call me Keru. For those that care my name is Julian I'm currently one of the guilds Execs. A little about me I work at a call center on the graveyard shift for the Armed Forces Bank, so I know I'm not on the same time as most of you but I do my best to at least get one for a few hours during the day. Smile I'm really friendly so if you have questions please feel free to ask. I've been playing this game for about 3 years now so I have a lot of in game knowledge. Please don't hesitate to ask. Also I'm just kinda Happy Go Lucky. thats just the way I am. Well hope to see you in game :3

Sexuality: 100% HOMO! (Sorry ladies)
    Awesome Level: 10000% Vegeta: Whats his power level?! It's Insane!

Also for now I'm acting as the Ventrillo channels owner and sites admin unless Cat or Lloyd should choose to take it up.
    Tea♥
    Tea♥

Keruzune Here! Empty Re: Keruzune Here!

Post  Tea♥ Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:00 pm

Hai Keru!

Thank you for the guild inv, it's the best home on HT for my little seeker ♥
    *steals your headband* runs away from the Vegeta awesome-ness o__o;
    If Trunks is his half son, does that make him half as awesome? I am SO downloading DBZ eppies now =P
    Rex
    Rex

Post  Rex Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Wow Keru 3 yrs no wonder U know most of the game and U are very helpful too. That's wat I like abt U though. and don't worry We will be asking ya a lot ;D.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:54 am